This withdrawal form is ONLY APPLICABLE for students attending lessons at Bishan / Newton campus.
- Students who wish to withdraw from the Centre can only obtain the withdrawal form physically from their MOELC Third Language teacher.
- Students intending to withdraw from the Centre must submit to the MOELC Office a withdrawal form duly signed/approved by their MOELC teacher, parent and school principal.
- Students should continue to attend classes until permission to withdraw is given by the Centre.
- Students who do not send in an official withdrawal form and are absent for tests and examinations will be given a zero mark.
- The window for acceptance of withdrawals will be from 1 February to 15 November. Late submissions will not be entertained.
- However, no withdrawal applications will be accepted for the period from one month before the Year End examinations for the non-graduating classes, and the Preliminary examinations for the graduating classes, to the release of the results to schools.
- Some schools have window periods for submission of withdrawal applications. Students may wish to check with their respective schools to see if this applies to them.
- It is the student’s responsibility to submit the completed withdrawal form at the general office of the respective centres.
- Once the withdrawal application has been approved, MOELC will not accept any appeal to revoke the withdrawal.
Note : You need Adobe Acrobat Reader / any PDF reader to read the Instructions and Forms. If you do not have it, you can download from : http://get.adobe.com/reader/