Students attending lessons at Bishan / Newton campus should submit their name / class / name of language teacher and email address to the MOELC General Office if they are intending to withdraw.
- The MOELC general office will contact you with regards to collecting the withdrawal form.
- A withdrawal form duly signed/approved by the parent and school principal.
- Students should continue to attend classes until permission to withdraw is given by the Supervisor.
- Students who do not send in an official withdrawal form and are absent for tests and examinations will be given a zero mark.
- No withdrawal applications will be accepted for the period from one month before the Year End examinations for the non-graduating classes, and the Preliminary examinations for the graduating classes, to the release of the results to schools.
- Some schools have window periods for submission of withdrawal applications. Students may wish to check with their respective schools to see if this applies to them.
- Once the withdrawal application has been approved, MOELC will not accept any appeal to revoke the withdrawal.
Please contact the respective centre if you have any questions. (only applicable for students from Bishan/ Newton campus)