This withdrawal form is ONLY APPLICABLE for students attending lessons at Bishan / Newton campus.
- Students who wish to withdraw from the Centre must submit to the MOELC Office a withdrawal form duly signed/approved by the parent and school principal.
- Students should continue to attend classes until permission to withdraw is given by the Supervisor.
- Students who do not send in an official withdrawal form and are absent for tests and examinations will be given a zero mark.
- No withdrawal applications will be accepted for the period from one month before the Year End examinations for the non-graduating classes, and the Preliminary examinations for the graduating classes, to the release of the results to schools.
- Some schools have window periods for submission of withdrawal applications. Students may wish to check with their respective schools to see if this applies to them.
- Once the withdrawal application has been approved, MOELC will not accept any appeal to revoke the withdrawal.
Click here to download Withdrawal Form (only applicable for students from Bishan/ Newton campus)
Note : You need Adobe Acrobat Reader / any PDF reader to read the Instructions and Forms. If you do not have it, you can download from : http://get.adobe.com/reader/